Happy New Year




I would like to send my best wishes to all my friends and family and wish them all a happy new year. This festive season has been a very busy one for all of us at the Belize Jungle Dome with lots of guests to take care of.

The xmas and new year period was always a busy time for me during my football career as we would play games on boxing day, the 28th December and also New Years Day. This quite often involved training on Xmas day, which was a realy pain in the %$#*. As family and friends tucked into their 3rd or 4th helping of xmas tucker I would be watching what i ate and politely declining another rum and coke or festive cocktail. I am certainly glad I don't have to show that kind of restraint anymore.

Here are some great pictures from recent guests at the Belize Jungle Dome including the next 2 pictures of my brother Ian enjoying the death defying Zip Line in Belize. Ian has been staying with us for the last week and has so been testing some of our Adventure Trips such as Actun Tunichil Muknal Caving Adventure, Black Hole Drop and the Cave Tubing and Zip Line




No comments:

Last 10 Escribbler Posts

Google


  • Powered by FeedBlitz