Coming Soon - How to become a professional footballer

I am starting work on a few articles about my rise through the ranks of the amateur leagues in Football from my humble beginnings working at Norwich Union to playing for Ashill, my local Village team, signing for Kings Lynn FC, my short period in the Vauxhall Conference with Semi Pro team Kettering Town FC, to my eventual signing for Newcastle United FC. Then on to Wembley Stadium with West Bromwich Albion before reaching the peak of my career at Charlton Athletic

It should be real Roy of the Rovers stuff and I am looking forward to digging up long lost memories of my experiences with Jim Smith, Ossie Ardiles, Kevin Keegan, playing at Wembley in the Play Off finals and other stories on the path to becoming a Professional Footballer

If you want to Subscribe to this Blog enter your email below. You will receive all the latest postings in your inbox.



Powered by FeedBlitz


Or if you use My Yahoo click on the link below to have the latest postings added to your Yahoo Home Page.

No comments:

Last 10 Escribbler Posts

Google


  • Powered by FeedBlitz