West Bromwich Albion Football Club v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Football Play Off Finals 2006/2007

West Brom v Wolves in the Play offs. I played in a few of these local derbies and really wish I was there for this one. Good luck to West Bromwich Albion Football Club, my old Team. I was playing for West Brom in 1992/93 in the play offs when we were promoted from the old division 2 in the Play Off final at Wembley Stadium. (heading to Wembley in 1992/93 - my story).

I remember how nervous we all were then but to be up against their long time arch rivals in the play offs is doubly cruel for all concerned.

2006/2007 Championship Play off Review.

And commiserations to Charlton Athletic Football Club (another of my old teams) on being relegated from the Premier League. A big blow I am sure to the Club. Pardew is obviously used to life in the Championship and knows his way around that division very well, so they will be hot favourites to return.


Myself scoring at Wembley Stadium in 1993 for West Bromwich Albion Football Club v Port Vale

No comments:

Last 10 Escribbler Posts

Google


  • Powered by FeedBlitz